Monday 18 December 2017

Right, here's the deal with those hacks

> THERE ARE NO SPOILERS IN THIS POST <

As many of you will already know, someone has once again hacked into the MLP computers (speaking very generally) and got hold of a large amount of confidential information. If you remember what happened last season... this is bigger. This stuff has, of course, found its way to the public internet, because that's what always happens. I'm not really concerned with that here, though. I'm concerned with Louder Yay.

1) I will not post any of the content – files, images, videos – obtained in this way.
2) I will not post any links or discussion as to where to find this content.
3) I will delete on sight any comment that includes the above things.
4) If you want to see this stuff, you're on your own finding it. Do it elsewhere.

As usual, I am willing to discuss general points like "Do you think the fandom will die when G4 ends?" (Answer: no.) But Celestia help you if you spoil me for S8 in the process. :P

4 comments:

  1. I have watched a few leaks (i cant help myself) and the first two episodes i saw are super mediocre (another ep that i consider another Fluttershy Leans In kind of quality) and decent enough but not great, not a very good first S8 impression ;/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the leaked episodes and I'm not going to, so there's not much I can say to that!

      Delete
  2. It's not gonna die, the big question is gonna be, what will we do with ourselves, vis-a-vis things like integration of G5-exlusive content into G4-exclusive content. (I think it should be treated as previous gens, that is to say, crossover tag necessary, but people are gonna want to write fanfic, at the very least, and have a place to put it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as fanfic goes you could just have generation tags to go with genre and character tags. Done. Yes, older stuff would be without the correct tags, but that's the case already – old Equestria Girls stories tend to be tagged [Human].

      Delete